And now for your weekly dose of links and a little thinking outside the cube…
- Great time-lapse video of Joshua Tree National Park here in California. I would highly encourage anyone in the area or who might be passing through to stop there for a quick night’s camp. It’s truly a place to see.
- Here’s a seagulls view of San Francisco, via a go-pro camera it just happened to steal.
- Peter Greenberg has an interesting look at Orphanage Voluntourism, is it helping or hurting?
- Outside Magazine has an amazing interview and gallery of Photographer Mark Tipple’s underwater shots. Very inspiring.
- Gadling has a conversation with our favorite Seattle-based travel guru, Rick Steves.
- The Everywhereist gives you The 10 Commandments of Air Travel.
(Amsterdam, via All Things Europe)